Afternoon Seoul Tour: Bukchon Hanok Village, Bugak Skyway, Myeongdong
Visit some of Seoul's most famous attractions during this 3.5-hour guided tour. Visit Bukchon Hanok Village, Bugak Skyway, and Myeongdong with no more than 15 people for a personalized, small-group experience. And on the way to Bugak Skyway, you will also pass by the Blue House which is Korean Presidential House.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions by air-conditioned minivan or van
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bukchon Hanok Village, 37, Gyedong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03059 South Korea
Bukchon Hanok Village maybe South Korea's best kept secret. Bukchon has become a favorite attraction of Korea's trend-conscious youth and tourists. The real charm of Bukchon lies in its tiny alley, which wind and twist between its age-old, still-lived in hanoks.
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: The Blue House (Cheong Wa Dae), 1 Cheongwadae-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-820 South Korea
Cheongwadae, also known as the Blue House is the Korean Presidential residence. On the way up to the Bugak Skyway, you will pass by this Presidential Blue House with your guide's explanation.
Stop At: Myeongdong Shopping Street, Jung-gu, Seoul South Korea
our day will end with free time at Myeongdong shopping area. This bustling district is packed with people at all hours enjoying shopping, street food and nightlife. You can buy trendy beauty products and try local street food such as hotteok (sweet pancakes with honey), skewered fish cakes, gimbap (a seaweed rice roll), and more. Choose to stay at Myeongdong or enjoy the drop off back at your hotel.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
* Hotel Pick-up service is provided only within Seoul area.(If your hotel is located in Incheon, please contact us. we kindly advise to come to Central Seoul)* If our customers are staying at airbnb or guesthouse, they may be picked up from the nearest subway station.* Pickup commences up to 1hour before the tour starting time. and exact pickup time will be emailed by 7:00 p.m. a day before tour date.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- On Tuesdays, Gyeongbokgung Palace is closed and will be replaced to Deoksugng Palace or Changdeoksugung Palace.
- On Sundays, Bukchon Hanok Village is replaced to Namsan Hanok Village.
- This tour is not adequate to wheelchair users as some places have uneven surfaces.
- The tour schedule can be adjusted depending on the circumstance of tour site, weather, and traffic
- The sequence of attractions in the itinerary can be changed without prior notice.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.