Afternoon Stand Up Paddle Barceloneta (skyline)
This experience will be unique as we are pioneers and specialists in these guided tours of our beaches.
You can enjoy the tranquility of the sea and see the city from another totally new perspective that you know every day.
You will also have the opportunity to be under the feet of one of the most prestigious hotels in the city, Hotel W and see it from the water a few meters from its base; paddling and resting in the small lagoon that is under it.
Cheer up and be active to end the afternoon with us !!!! : D
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- board, rowing, neoprene, instructor guide
What's excluded :
We will go out to row as a group along the beach of Barceloneta in the area of the Hotel W and the mafre towers; in an atmosphere of peace and unbeatable tranquility fleeing from the CHAOS of the city and reaching the total disconnection of terrestrial life.
We will make a small theoretical explanation of the basic notions of the paddling and safety technique to make the exits more fluid and pleasant.
You bring the desire and we put the rest.
• Playa de La Barceloneta, Paseo Maritimo Barceloneta, 14, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Departure Point :Anywhere Watersports Barcelona, Passeig de Joan de Borbó, 80-84, C, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.