Afternoon Swan Valley Sundowner Wine Tour from Perth
Hooray for a half day tour!! Because d’Vine Wine Tours offers the ultimate afternoon ‘sundowner’ tour in the Swan Valley. Kick those feet up and start your arvo the right way by jumping on our tour and cruising through the Valley.
Taste delightful wines, delectable cheeses and devilish liqueurs with friends, work colleagues or clientele by your side.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cheese Platter
- Wine Tasting
- A regular size beer, cider or wine and snacks at a local Brewery
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Snacks - Decadent chocolate samples to indulge in at the Margaret River Chocolate Company!
- Entry/Admission - Swan Valley Vineyards
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: d'Vine Wine Tours, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
This stop is for a pick up and drop off in Perth CBD.
Stop At: Swan Valley Vineyards, Cnr Swan & Meadow Sts, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Travelers will spend the afternoon visiting various Swan Valley venues for wine, food and beer tastings.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Tourist Bus Stop, Horseshoe Bridge, Wellington St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
2: Crown Casino Perth, Great Eastern Hwy &, Bolton Ave, Burswood WA 6100, Australia
3: Swan Valley Visitor Centre, Meadow St &, Swan St, Guildford WA 6055, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your pick up time. If you have trouble located the pick up spot please call us for directions.
Departure Time :12:20 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- It is advised that international guests bring their passports as a form of identification - some venues do request this.
- Most travelers can participate
- In light of the current situation of COVID-19, we are taking all measures to ensure our guests and staff are safe. Please do not book a tour with us if you are unwell or if you have recently travelled overseas and may have been exposed to COVID-19
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.