Afternoon Tour of the Island of Ischia by Bus
The tour of the island by minibus is one of the most recommended excursions during the first days of the holiday to get the best out of the essence of the island, characterized by the perfect fusion between sea and mountains, man-made landscapes and wild nature, thermal baths, wellness, history and culture.
We start by picking up at the hotel and then set off to discover the six municipalities that make up the island, with more or less short stops in the most evocative corners, among enchanting views and characteristic villages.
In particular, a slightly longer stop (about 1 hour) is made in the picturesque village of Sant'Angelo, an ancient fishermen's residence, now a small elite pearl with a small square overlooking the harbor, surrounded by clubs and luxurious boutiques. At the end of the tour you are released back to the hotel, probably with new ideas to discover the island in the best way, with the memory of unforgettable scenery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Antibacterial gel available for travellers
What's excluded :
- Face masks mandatory for travelers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Isola d'Ischia, Isola d'Ischia, Province of Naples, Campania
Pass By: Forio, Forio, Isola d'Ischia, Province of Naples, Campania
Forio, also mistakenly known as Forio d 'Ischia, with its 13 km of territory is the largest municipality on the island. According to Jasolino, a 16th century physician, the name Forìo derives from Fiorio because, after the destruction of many villas and castles, it flourished being the largest of the others on the whole island, well equipped with twelve towers, with artillery, and with many valuable people, other scholars believe instead from phoros (ferace - fertile), still others from the Greek chorìon (village).
Pass By: Lacco Ameno, Lacco Ameno, Isola d'Ischia, Province of Naples, Campania
Lacco Ameno with the Bay of San Montano, enclosed, like a shell between Monte Vico and Monte Zaro. The gaze is lost to infinity, caressed by the blue sea and the rocks that host a dense vegetation of Mediterranean pines, chestnuts, carob trees, oaks and brooms.
Pass By: Casamicciola Terme, Casamicciola Terme, Isola d'Ischia, Province of Naples, Campania
The municipality of Casamicciola Terme is located on the northern side of the island of Ischia. From the historical point of view it represents the municipality of the island with the oldest tourist vocation
Stop At: Serrara Fontana, Serrara Fontana, Isola d'Ischia, Province of Naples, Campania
The municipality of Serrara Fontana is so called from the inhabited centers of Serrara (capital) and Fontana, along the slopes of Mount Epomeo, at about 360 m above sea level with a mainly agricultural economy. However, the municipal area also consists of other hamlets and localities. The most renowned is Sant'Angelo, a small fishing village: it is among the most beautiful and fascinating places on the island and has become a first-rate, almost exclusive tourist center. It is no coincidence that the so-called Torre di Sant'Angelo, a huge tufa rock linked to the rest of the island by a small isthmus, is today the symbol of the entire mountain municipality.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ischia, Ischia, Isola d'Ischia, Province of Naples, Campania
The municipality of Ischia extends along the north-eastern coast of the island and for those coming from the continent it is the first municipality and also the main center of the island of Ischia. Its surface is around 9 sq km and has a population of around 16,000 inhabitants
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At the end of the tour you are released back to the hotel
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.