Afternoon trip: Warsaw - the City of two Old Towns
Almost everyone knows the Old Town of Warsaw. But have you ever heard about the adjacent New Town, which, prior to becoming incorporated back into the City of Warsaw had its own vibrant and brilliant history? There are many landmarks that tell the tale of the New Town and its relation with the Old Town until both had been reunited as part of the same City of Warsaw.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Treat and Concert at Chopin Point
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- With us you will find out:
• where Marie Skłodowska - Curie was born;
• where was the new Town Hall;
• who and where built the first permanent bridge over the Vistula river and many more interesting tidbits.
Come with us on a "ride and walk" tour to see both the Old and the New Town and you won't be disappointed. After all we will take you to Chopin Point - the astonishing place near Warsaw Old Town where you will take part in Chopin's music recital. A piano concert, home-made cake and a glass of mead at the Chopin Point will give the tour the proper finishing touch.
• The Royal Spring in the Traugutta Park
• The Sierakowski Palace
• The Polish Security Printing Works
• The Sapieha Palace
• Museum of Marie Skłodowska-Curie
• Gnojna Góra
• The Cobble Stone Steps
• The Barbican and the statue of the Small Insurgent
• The Castle Square
• The Chopin Point
The tour is offered for max. 18 persons. Minimum 6 persons to run the tour.
Departure Point :Cenrtally located Warsaw Hotels
Departure Time :3:45 - 4:15PM
Return Detail :Warsaw Hotels
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.