Agadir Beach Surfing Lessons with Pickup
Becouse off the coast of Agadir, in Morocco, is a true "Mecca" of surf, where every year surfers come from all over the world to discover the beauty and quality of the waves, culture and famous Moroccan cuisine.
From September to April, this area benefits of constant swells. The combination of these swells from the North Atlantic with offshore winds make Agadir a dream destination for surfing around the globe. The area of Agadir receives the same swells of Atlantic Europe, but it is protected by the Azores and the great Cape Ghir, which makes the climate always pleasant throughout the year. In addition, the many spots ensure that even when conditions are prohibited, there is always a shelted spot that offers easy waves for all levels!
During the months from May to August there are small and clean waves, great for beginners.oast of Agadir, in Morocco, is a true "Mecca" of surf, where every year surfers come from all over the world to discover the beauty and quality of the waves.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
Shuttle transfers to and from your hotel (free) At Agadir you can discover and surf numerous surfspots as Killers, Hash Points, Panorama Agadir beach offers all kinds of waves, from gentle beginner waves to heavy reef breaks for more advanced surfers. The waves around Taghazout have natural wind protection from a cape, which can switch northeast trade winds to offshore breezes.
Check out the location, surf forecast and detailed practical information below.
• Agadir Beach, Agadir Maroc, Agadir 80090 Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup up all travels from there hotel staying
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Bring Your own Mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.