Agadir Camel riding and moroccan couscous dish with Hotel Transfers
From the traditional mode of transport to the typical Moroccan dish happiness is assured
But who has never known the difference between a camel and a dromedary? It's the camel that has two bumps. But since there is no mirror in the desert, as long as he has not met a dromedary, he does not know it.
And who has never tasted a couscous in his life? especially with the Argan oil flavor
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 hours camel ride
- camel guide
- Dinner: Moroccan couscous with argan oil and a seasonal dessert
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
You will be picked up at the front desk of your hotel by the pickup guide , the ride from the hotel to the ranch is ten minutes.
Arrival at the ranch:
Once at the ranch, the camel guide will introduce you to your dromedary that is domestic and friendly and will give you a briefing on the progress of the camel riding .
Once on the back of a camel, you will cross the village of Aghroud Bensergao and a eucalyptus forest and when you reach the mouth of the river Souss, you will take a break to take some pictures and if you are lucky - in function of the high or low tide of the mouth - you will find migratory birds especially flamingos
Upon your return to the ranch a moroccan couscous with a flavor of argan oil, a mint tea and moroccan cakes will be presented to you.
• Dar Souss Loisir, 118 Av. Hassan I Cite Dakhla Agadir Cité Dakhla, Agadir 80060 Morocco
Departure Point :Agadir, Agadir, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Agadir Ports
- Agadir Port 2
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The trips are canceled when it rains because the camel is subject to slips under these conditions because of its flat feet without hoof and without iron.
- The tour is not recommended for people with severe back and hip disease and for pregnant women
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.