Agadir City Tour
Around 3 hours we will lead you to discouver the second famous distination in Morocco , it’s secrets, population, economy and history
This daily activity either in the morning or in afternoon start by pick upping you from your hotel or any meeting point in Agadir and begin our guided tour around this beautiful coastal city.
Our tour will continue to the famous Kasbah(the city’s 16th-century Saadian fortress), one of the main attractions of Agadir that offers you a complete panoramic view of the whole city and the fishing port.
Argan Oil the Moroccan very rare oil will also be a stop on our program, in one of the best cooperative where we will get information about the goats tree and to see how the Berber women produce what is known in Europe as a Moroccan Golden oil .
In the local market, you will be given an hour of free time to explore the market by your own while the driver will be waiting for you right outside of the market To drive back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Pick up and drop to the hotel
- Entry/Admission - Marina D'agadir
- Entry/Admission - Agadir Kasbah
What's excluded :
- Foods and Drinks are not included in the price
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina D'agadir, Marina, Agadir Morocco
The Marina of Agadir is a must for enjoying outings with family or friends and sports activities along the Atlantic coast.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Agadir Kasbah, Agadir 80100 Morocco
The Kasbah or Agadir Oufella (the upper town of Agadir) was built in 1540 by King Mohammed Ech-Sheikh to protect the city from possible invasions, especially Portuguese. The earthquake of 1960 destroyed this small town in the city but other fortifications were rebuilt maintaining the authentic gateway. This building dominates the ocean at more than 265 meters, offering a magnificent panorama of the city, the bay and the hinterland.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Souk El Had d'Agadir, Ouled Dahhou, Agadir 80010 Morocco
The souk of Agadir is one of the largest and most beautiful souks of Morocco. This authentic traditional market perpetuates the legacy of the country's trading places. Open six days a week, except Monday, the Souk of Agadir is called Souk El Had, in memory of the time when it was only Sunday. Behind its ramparts adobe, immerse yourself in a timeless atmosphere and discover an abundance of merchandise, from the most contemporary to the most artisanal.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mosquee Mohamed V, Avenue du General Kettani, Agadir Morocco
It is a very big mosque the most important of the city. It was built in the 60's with this modern neighborhood. Most of the monuments of Agadir date from this period since the destruction of the old city by an earthquake.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
DEPARTING TIME♦09h30 OR 14H30 OR 16H00 (This Tour is Available Everyday)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.