Agadir day trip Tafraoute & Tiznit
Get to know Morocco’s countryside and explore the Berber town of Tafraoute on this full day tour. Travel through Ameln Valley, take in panoramic views from Kerdous Peak, meet locals, and find ancient traditions.
Enter a world of breathtaking beauty into the Anti Atlas Mountains. And see how Nature has excelled herself in a jagged landscape.
Lunch (at your own expense) at the little town of Tafraout in a traditional house with friendly Berber people then go to Tiznit city with its red walls of packed earth. see celebrated jewelry quarter.
After lunch, we are going to continue to the silver capital, Tiznit, which has cultivated a glowing reputation for its silver jewelry and friendly residents. See the ancient ramparts and enjoy some free time wandering the old Medina, and why not buy some Berber jewelry as a memorable souvenir!
After the visit of Tiznit, we going to drive back to agadir. The return to Agadir is schedule around 7o'clock in the evening.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tafraoute, Tafraoute, Souss-Massa
Tafraout is a small Berber town of the Moroccan Anti-Atlas located 130 km south of Agadir Ammeln the heart of the valley, the city is surrounded by many pink granite rocks of different formes.Une grove is home to many argan, olive and almond trees. Every year, the festival places have almond trees (in winter) and the Festival of Lights "Tifawine". The vegetation abounds in this harsh environment which gives it a special charm, especially from December to February when the almond trees are in bloom
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tiznit, Tiznit, Souss-Massa
Tiznit is an old walled medina town surrounded by modern development. It was originally the site of a cluster of forts that were encircled in the 19th century by some 5km of pisé (rammed earth) wall. It quickly became a trade centre and remains a provincial capital and centre for Berber jewellery, with a souq devoted to the silver stuff. This slow-paced and authentic spot, with its dusty medina lanes and conservative but friendly inhabitants, is a convenient stop-off between the Anti Atlas and Atlantic Coast .
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Agadir Port cruiser
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.