Agadir day trip to Taroudant & Tiout
Our trip start at 8h30 with a gentle drive through the main places and quarters of agadir and it’s different terrains , the first stop will take place in front of the famous Argan tree and the climbing goats, the main stop later will be by the ancient walled city of Taroudant (mini Marrakesh). A unique Berber village overlooked by the high atlas mountains. , explores the 16th century capital of Saadian dynasty.
After a quick visit to Taroudant’s and it’s small traditional souk and a short climb to the fortified ramparts, that reveals the true beauty of the surrounding countryside, we will drive to the Oasis and the fortress of Tiout, where a very tasty lunch is waiting for you.
After lunch , it will be the right time to stroll through thousands of palm trees on a donkey ride or walking and around the Kasbah where the movie of Ali Baba and 40 thieves was filmed .
The returning time to the hotel gonna be around 5 o’clock in the evening.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop to the hotel.
- Local guide
- Lunch Meal (Couscous & Tajine)
- Moroccan Tea & Seasonal Fruits
What's excluded :
- Optional Donkey Ride (50 MAD/Person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taroudant, Taroudant, Souss-Massa
the ancient walled city of Taroudant (mini Marrakesh). A unique Berber village overlooked by the high atlas mountains. , explores the 16th century capital of Saadian dynasty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tiout, Tiout, Souss-Massa
we will drive to the Oasis and the fortress of Tiout, where a very tasty lunch is waiting for you.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.