Agadir Half-Day Tour
Agadir excursion will lead you to discover the kasbah called Agadir Oufella; an old kasbah destroyed by the earthquake in 1960, then the center of the new city called la nouvelle ville, stop at the main mosque, Argan oil extraction factory, and the grand Souk; (large market in town).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport guests between sights
- Entry/Admission - Agadir Oufella Ruins
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agadir Oufella Ruins, Oufella, Agadir Morocco
the castle, known and named as “Agadir Oufella”, built in the 16th century, but crumbled during the 1960’s earthquake. This Kasbah is perched on a high hilltop where you will enjoy a fabulous view of Agadir city and its surroundings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Souk El Had d'Agadir, Ouled Dahhou, Agadir 80010 Morocco
“Souk Al Had” the largest market in the city; a very interesting one for all sorts of shopping.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel , Or our office agency.In case of Taghazout Hotels ( Riu palace taghazout, Hyatt place taghazout bay, Fairmont taghazoutSol house taghazout, Albatross taghazout ) you will pay an additionnal fies of 10euro/pax.Airports
- Agadir Almassira Airport, Agadir Morocco
- Agadir port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.