Agadir small desert day trip with lunch
Enjoy the trip and Discover the region Massa and Visit her small desert village is located 55 km south of Agadir. We invite you to experience the spirit of desert , its silence, magic dunes, sunsets like nowhere else. and you discover the inhabitants and their traditions with ease in a real shared happiness.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Souss-Massa-Draa Region, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
Departure from the hotel by 4x4 to the south of Agadir to discover wild beaches uncrowded a sandbank end of the Atlantic coast and visit the village of seamen.
visiting a real natural park where wildlife refuge and is still wild place where flora Ibis bats and other birds. A sandy track runs along the Oued Massa until the beach of Sidi R'bat.
visit Dam Youssef bin Tachfine of the Oued Massa.
there bar one of the arms of the Oued Massa, forming an artificial lake of almost 7 km long
Discover the small desert oasis and its banana plantations. A free time for taking photos ... Then discover the berber village where you will be in a special appointment to take a traditional lunch (included) at the inhabitant, before continuing on to Tiznit to make a visit of the ramparts of this city extraordinary that became famous for the manufacture of jewelry in silver.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick up all travels from there hotel or appartment or Agadir commercial port.Ports
- Agadir Commercial Port, Unnamed Road,, Agadir 80000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - bring your own Mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.