Agadir to Taroudant & Oasis Tiout Day Trip
Pick up from Hotel or Agadir Port Cruise to start Our Taroudant & Tiout Day Trip for Explore the mini Marrakech city or as it called the mother of Marrakech,
after a quick stop on the way to spot the famous Argan tree climbing goats, will bring you to the old walled city of Taroudant (mini Marrakesh).
A very friendly Berber village overlooked by the high atlas mountains.
Taroudant, 84 km from agadir, explores the 16th century capital of Saadian Empire.
After a quick visit to Taroudant's small traditional souk and a short climb to the fortified ramparts, that reveals the true beauty of the surrounding countryside,
we will drive to the Oasis and the Kasbah (fortress) of Tiout, where a very tasty lunch is waiting you in berber house .
After lunch break, it will be the right time to stroll through the palm trees on a donkey ride and around the Kasbah where the movie of Ali Baba and 40 thieves was filmed in the 50s.
The return to the hotel is scheduled around 5o'clock.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Taroudant city
- Entry/Admission - Kasbah of Tiout
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taroudant city, Taroudant, Morocco
We Well visite traditional souk . palaces .and a short climb to the fortified ramparts, that reveals the true beauty of the surrounding countryside,
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kasbah of Tiout, South of the village, Tiout 83224 Morocco
You will be the right time to stroll through the palm trees on a donkey ride and around the Kasbah where the movie of Ali Baba and 40 thieves was filmed in the 50s.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up From Hotels Ports
- Agadir Port Cruiser
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.