Agafay Desert & Berber villages & Atlas Mountains, Full Day Trip From Marrakech
Agafay Desert, Berber villages, Atlas Mountains and Lake see all in just one day, a wounderful journey across Agafay Desert, berber villages and the Atlas Mountains in a day and a refreshing stop off at Takerkoust Dam! Take a walk and ride a camel across the breathetaking sceneries. During our Marrakech day trip you have the chance to ride on a camel and visit a local Berber house to experience the berber life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport from and to your hotel in Marrakech
- Hotel pick up
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Camel ride
- Entry/Admission - Art de Cuivre
What's excluded :
- soft drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Art de Cuivre, Riad Zitoun Lakdim 40008, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Full Day Trip From Marrakech to Atlas Mountains and Desert Agafay & Berber Villages.
Enjoy a day trip experience from Marrakech All inclusive.
Ride a camel through a broad gorge of Molay Ibrahim, pause for tea my Berber Family home in Aroumd villages at the Atlas Mountains then hike to the isolated village of Ait Souka to share a meal in family’s home. Throughout the day take in the mountains’ beautiful scenery, terraced gardens that climb steep hillsides, tumbling waterfalls and an alpine Kasbah and Desert Agafay.
Discover the Berber villages of the Atlas Mountains on a full-day trip from Marrakech that explores broad valleys and Agafay desrt with lush orchards with views of Mount Toubkal the highest peak in North Africa...
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your hotel in Marrakech, or if your accommodation in the medina we can meet you at Restaurant Cafe de France in Jemaa El fna Square
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The name of your Accommodation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.