Agafay Desert, Atlas Mountains and 3 Valleys - Day Trip - shared group (8 pers)
We are a Marrakech and High Atlas based touring company. Our heart is in the High Atlas at the base Mount Toubkal. From here our own local guides take you for beautiful treks through the Atlas. All our tours are unique: adapted to the level and interests of that particular guest. No tour is the same!
We are happy and proud to share our deep knowledge of the country and beauty of Morocco with you. Toubkal Guide offers day trips from Marrakech, treks trough the Atlas, Sahara desert trips and fully organized holidays trough this amazing country. Please also have a look at our tripadvisor reviews.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick upand drop off
- Professional driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Traditional Berber lunch
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks
- Local mountain guide fees
- Gratuities and personal expenses
Waterfalls, lakes, rock desert and the High Atlas…. this trip has it all!
Enjoy the different landscapes of the Moroccan High Atlas Mountains and the desert of Agafay. After your pick up at 9 o'clock from Marrakech you will drive to the Agafay Desert. This stony desert will surprise you. You have time to explore this stone desert and its pastel-colored dunes, with a breathtaking view on the Atlas Mountains.
Discover more captivating scenery by continuing on to beautiful Takerkoust Lake and the limestone Kik Plateau. You will have lunch in Imlil in the middle of the High Atlas Mountains. While enjoying your lunch you will have an amazing view of Mountain Toubkal, the highest mountain in North Africa (4167m). After lunch our guide will take you on a one hour hike. You day ends with a visit to Ourika Valley before you drive back to Marrakech. Departure 09.00h – return around 17.00h
*Optional camel ride at Agafay desert at extra costs.
• Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
• Lalla Takerkoust, Lalla Takerkoust, Marrakech-Safi
• Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Safi
• High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation at 9 AM
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.