Agafay Desert Camel Experience with snack from Marrakech
This activity is unique because it is out of the usual touristic paths.
Agafay Desert is close from Atlas Mountains.
Team is great
Camels are well-treated.
Starting point is set in an oasis.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One camel per person
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Typical local snack is organised during the tour
What's excluded :
Get out of the city of Marrakech and head out to the stone desert of Agafay.
Visit first first an unique oasis where is set the starting point of the tour.
A group leader will welcome you in French, Arabic or English before he introduces you to your camel that will lead you to the best view. Agafay stone Desert is set down Atlas Mountains and the endless hills make this place so special.
A local house on the way to discover the local way of life and teste some of the goodies of the country.
Small group only for this tour ! It is really really a special spot that only advised people know for the moment.
• Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at the closest parking from your hotel or riad. Our office will confirm exact meeing point and time after your booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have lowered the capacity to decrease the number of people on site.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.