Agafay desert camel ride and swimming at Jet Atlas - Day Trip - private tour
We are a Marrakech and High Atlas based touring company. Our heart is in the High Atlas at the base Mount Toubkal. From here our own local guides take you for beautiful treks through the Atlas. All our tours are unique: adapted to the level and interests of that particular guest. No tour is the same!
We are happy and proud to share our deep knowledge of the country and beauty of Morocco with you. Toubkal Guide offers day trips from Marrakech, treks trough the Atlas, Sahara desert trips and fully organized holidays trough this amazing country. Please also have a look at our tripadvisor reviews.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick upand drop off
- Camel ride 45 min
- Professional driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Entrace fee Jet Atlas 250 MAD
Just located 40 km outside of Marrakech you will find the beautiful rock desert of Agafay. Here you will find not the famous sand dunes of the Sahara, but splendid views of pastel-colored sand dunes-like hills as far as the eye can see down the Atlas Mountains. Upon arrival you will meet your camel caravan who are waiting for you to take you through the desert. As you ride your camel through the dunes you will discover this amazing lunar landscape.
Next stop will be Lake Takerkoust where you will have lunch on own costs and enjoy the afternoon at the swimming pool Jet Atlas. This great resort is located at the base of Lake Takerkoust. Swimming at Jet Atlas (entrance not included ca 250 MAD pp). Departure 09.00h – return around 17.00h
• Lalla Takerkoust, Lalla Takerkoust, Marrakech-Safi
• Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Safi
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation at 9 AM
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.