Agafay Desert Full Day Tour in Quad bike with lunch
Agafay Desert is a must-see.
Almost-private experience. Small groups only.
Well maintenained Japanese Yamaha Grizzly 350cc are provided.
Great Professionnal Tour Guide.
Best service from and full English Speaking Team.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hood, Helmet, Goggles and Jacket (if needed)
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (or at the closest point accessible to vehicles)
- English Speaking Guide (First Aid Certified)
What's excluded :
Discover Agafay Desert driving unique and authentic Yamaha Grizzly 350cc.
Just down Atlas Mountains, you'll get the best views all along the way with an amazing background. Agafay Desert is wide open and is a perfect playground for recreational vehicles.
Quad bikes are perfect to get along all the best slopes of thi sgreat desert.
Your guide will lead you along the hills that are looking-alike sand dunes and the authentic villages. Agafay Desert never lets anybody disapointed !
An authentic tajine lunch will be served under tent at mid-day.
Start and finish point is a beautiful real oasis.
A real premium adventure into real Morocco : Agafay Desert is a place to check out during your stay in Marrakech and a full day there is the best adevnture.
*One person per vehicle only. No passenger allowed.
• Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at hotel or at the closest parking from your riad.Exact pick-up time & place will be reconfirm right after your booking by email or Whatsapp. Pick up will be 60 to 45 minutes before Departure Time (following hotel situation). We pick up travellers for free in the center of Marrakech. (Supplement fees may be applied if hotel is situated outside of the Center. Starting from 5€ / person.)
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.