Agafay desert, Magical dinner on sunset and camel ride
Leave the busy city and head to the rocky desert that surrounds the city, where life goes much more slowly.
you will enjoy the privileged setting of the Agafay desert, a camel ride at sunset and an outdoor dinner under a starry sky.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Camel Ride
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Our driver will pick you up at your hotel / Riad towards desert direction of Agafay outside Marrakech (30 km).
Start your adventure with a one-hour camel ride, and sink into the desert, well wrapped in your cheich (traditional headscarf) to protect yourself from the strong winds.
Admire the breathtaking view of the Agafay Desert as the sun goes down, and enjoy the rhythmic pace of your camel. then you will stop in a tent to enjoy a refreshing cup of Moroccan tea and then a tajine, salads, pastries; our chef offers refined Moroccan menus, always seasonal, based on 100% fresh, organic and natural products.
Note: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Argana, Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
The driver will meet you in front of Café Restaurant ARGANA in the square Jamaa El-Fena at 17H00, if it's not colse from you we will pick you up from your hotel in Marrakech or your Riad.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.