Agafay Desert Private Tour with Camel Riding from Marrakech
The camel ride offers you a unique way to explore the breathtaking landscapes of the Moroccan desert and to take in the dazzling beauty of the Golden scenery while on the back of one of its most beautiful animals, making it an experience that you will never forget.
Our driver along with one of our best local guides will be ready to pick you up either at 9am, 3pm or 5pm allowing you to choose the time that suits you to embark on the amazing journey of exploring Agafay's desert.
As you arrive to the camel zone, our team will help you get set up to finally hop on the back of one of those lovely creatures and from there your journey sets through the wild Rocky hills of the desert for 45 minutes.
You can pause to enjoy the calmness and the magic of these beautiful golden hills and the charming sunset while sipping on the traditional Moroccan tea offered under the berber tents in the Rocky desert granting you a first hand experience of the wonderful life in the Sahara.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Camel ride
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Did you know that one of the best ways to discover the desert is through a camel ride?
Camels have always been know for their high endurance of heat and their ability to survive with no food and water for long periods of time which made them the perfect animals for traveling through deserts.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hôtel Islane Marrakech, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Please if you stay at Hotels is easy to pick you up, but if you stay in a riad our assistante will get in touch with you after receiving your confirmation.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.