Agafay Desert Quad Biking
Immerse yourself in the Agafay Desert and admire Lalla Takerkoust Lake while driving your quad bike and enjoy a spectacular views of the Atlas Mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 Hours Quad Bike at Agafay Desert
- Free Hotel / Riad pick up and drop off
- Quad gadgets (gloves, helmets, goggles)
- Supervision and assistance by a professional experienced guide
What's excluded :
Upon pick up, we will drive towards Agafay Desert, situated only 40 kilometres from Marrakech. Meet our instructor for a short safety induction, you will be handed a helmet and other protective material to make the most of your quad bike tour through the Moroccan Desert.
You will then set out to discover the endless fields of golden-coloured land as you drive through the dirt roads and enjoying the view of the snowy peaks of the Atlas Mountains.
Afterwards, continue navigating your quad bike until you come upon the enormous Lalla Takerkoust Lake. Surrounded by the arid mountains, you will see the landscape reflected in its turquoise waters. Enjoy the stunning landscape during a stop on the route and enjoy a typical mint Moroccan tea. After taking numerous photographs, you will return to the starting point and be driver back to your hotel or riad.
• Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.