Agafay Desert sunset camel ride and dinner - Half Day - private tour
We are a Marrakech and High Atlas based touring company. Our heart is in the High Atlas at the base Mount Toubkal. From here our own local guides take you for beautiful treks through the Atlas. All our tours are unique: adapted to the level and interests of that particular guest. No tour is the same!
We are happy and proud to share our deep knowledge of the country and beauty of Morocco with you. Toubkal Guide offers day trips from Marrakech, treks trough the Atlas, Sahara desert trips and fully organized holidays trough this amazing country. Please also have a look at our tripadvisor reviews.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick upand drop off
- Camel ride 45 min
- Professional driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Dinner - dinner in traditional desert camp
What's excluded :
- Gratuities and personal expenses
Discover the stunning rock desert nearby Marrakech
Ride through time in Marrakech’s rock desert. No sand dunes, but beautiful pastel colored hills till the end of the horizon.
Upon arrival you will meet your camel caravan who are waiting for you to take you through the desert. To protect you from the sun, and make great holiday pictures, you will receive a shesh (turban). As your ride through the dunes you will get a taste of the nomadic life style. You will discover these amazing animals by a fantastic sunset camel ride.
At the end you will enjoy dinner one of the traditional desert tented camps. Just before it gets dark, join your driver back to Marrakech. This a tour you will never forget!
Departure 17.00h – return around 20.00h (also possible in daytime)
• Lalla Takerkoust, Lalla Takerkoust, Marrakech-Safi
• Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Safi
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation at 9 AM
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.