Agatha Christie London Walking Tour
Join this unique Agatha Christie London Walking Tour to see how the capital, its institutions and its people, inspired the Queen of Crime to create the stories that, so many adore.
Dame Agatha Christie, is the best-selling novelist of all time with over 2 billion books to her name, and is also the world’s most successful female playwright. Her creations such as Hercule Poirot, and Miss Jane Marple are iconic characters who have captured the hearts and minds of millions of people from across the world.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The British Museum, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3DG England
Agatha's love of the ancient world is revealed at this stop
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Covent Garden, Covent Garden, London, England
See the Agatha Christie memorial located near the Mousetrap
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Euston Square Station, London NW1 2PG, UK
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.