Agios Nikolaos - Elounda - Spinalonga - (Private tour)
This excursion will take you to the east of Crete will show you wonderful places wonderful monuments crystal clear seas and an unforgettable experience of true Crete.
That distinguishes us the locals here on the island is the hospitality and the effort to transmit our culture and traditions to our visitors
The idea of the private tour is that we can do everything at your own pace...
per adult from
1 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English speaking driver
- Liability insurance
- Bottle of water for each passenger in the vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- tickets to archaeological sites and tickets On board
- Tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elounda, Elounda, Lasithi Prefecture, Crete
Elounda Village, an ideal destination for people who want a seaside holiday in a place that is neither too busy nor too isolated, with spectacular coastline, shaded beaches, crystal clear seas, archaeological interest. In Elounda, you ... will find small, pretty beaches, visit the island of Spinalonga,
From the port of Elounda, we will take the boat to the island of Spinalonga
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Spinalonga, Greece
Spinalonga according to 2009 data, Spinalonga has 1200-1500 visitors daily during the summer months and is one of the most popular archaeological sites in Crete.
Spinalonga is also known as Leper Island, where it was where patients from Crete and the rest of Greece were quarantined until 1957. Today thousands of tourists visit Spinalonga every summer by boat from Elounda to tour its destroyed buildings, which the Archaeological Service is working hard to maintain
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agios Nikolaos, Agios Nikolaos, Lasithi Prefecture, Crete
Next stop is Agios Nikolaos is a beautiful town with a small-town feel, one that has lots to offer.
The Lake and port, and the Marina. Its unique features, start with the lake a folklore-inspiringly deep body of water which is connected to the sea by a narrow inlet. It is surrounded and overlooked by cafes and restaurants - a busy gathering place for local residents and visitors alike. The lake joins the sea with a strip of water under the tiny road bridge.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know which area in Rethymnon city, Heraklion city, Agios Nikolaos city is your accommodation to be able to arrange your pick upAirports
- Heraklion Airport N. Kazantzakis, Heraklion 716 01, Greece
- Rethymno Apartment Old Town, Damvergi 3A, Rethymno 741 00, Greece
- Rethymnon beach, Sofokli Venizelou 56, Rethymno 741 00, Greece
- Heraklion Port Passenger Station, Leof. Nearchou, Iraklio 713 07, Greece
- Minoiton Ormos Agios Nikolaos, Agios Nikolaos Crete 721 00, Greece
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.