Agra Day Tour From Delhi
Get to Agra in a hassle free way by taking our private chauffeur driven car tour from Delhi and enjoy a flexible itinerary that allows you visit sites at your own pace. Itinerary highlights the glimpse of finest and iconic Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking fees, inter state taxes, toll taxes, driver expenses and handling charges.
- All applicable local and interstate taxes.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Any kind of personal expenses, driver/guide tips, optional tours and any kind of meals.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Most famous ivory white Mughal mausoleum in India commissioned by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan in 1632, in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. Taj Mahal is one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
The 16 century finest Mughal fort in Agra stands on the bank of river Yamuna, where power was symbolized by grand palaces and grander forts. This is the fort where Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan held in prison by his son.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
A well known Mughal mausoleum in Agra described as a jewel box and sometimes Baby Taj. Tomb is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel with in Delhi
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.