Agra Day Tour from Delhi
Visit Taj Mahal, an ivory-white marble mausoleum and one of the wonders of the world.
Visit Agra Fort, the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638.
Visit Sikandra Fort, the place of the tomb of the Mughal emperor Akbar.
Visit Itmad-ud-Daula, a Mughal mausoleum often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotel in Delhi
- Transportation - sightseeing, transfers in a private Air Conditioner Car
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Complimentary 1 mineral water bottle per person
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Visas fee (if applicable)
- Flights - any International or domestic flights are not included
- Any personal expenses, laundry, telephone charges
- Any monument entrance fee, camera fee
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sikandra, Sikandra, Jamui District, Bihar
Morning 6.30 AM, our representative will pick-up you from your hotel, and transfer you to Agra by air-conditioned car on private transfer basis. On the way visit SIKANDRA - The tomb of Akbar, begun by the Emperor himself later it was completed by his son, Jehangir.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Visit the Taj Mahal, described as the most extravagant monument ever built for love, it was constructed by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial to his queen Mumtaz Mahal and was made out of white marble took 22 years to complete (1630-1652 AD).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After Taj Mahal visit Agra Fort, a historical fort in the city of Agra, and the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638. Also visit Itmad-ud-Daula, a Mughal mausoleum often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal. Later in the evening, our representative will transfer you back to your hotel in Delhi with lifelong beautiful memories of your Agra tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from airport or hotel in Delhi
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.