Agra Day Tour through Fatehpur Sikri
Get into Agra and Fatehpur Sikri in a comfortable and convenient way with this private chauffeur driven car tour and enjoy a hassle free day by avoiding dash of public transportation. Explore historical and UNESCO World Heritage Site Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri with a private guide.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All toll taxes, interstate taxes, driver expenses, fuel cost, parking fees and handling charges.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Any kind of personal expenses and driver/guide tips
- Meal, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages on board
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
The UNESCO World Heritage site in Agra served as a capital and residence complex of Mughal Dynasty in India until 1638, this is the fort where king Shah Jahan was deposed and restrained by his son at the end of his life.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The finest idiom of love constructed by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1653. The magnificent Taj Mahal is standing as an essence of love in a huge complex with well-maintained gardens and fountains. (Friday Closed)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri India
A short-lived capital of the Mughal Empire presently famed as the second-best equivalent of Agra. Red sandstone buildings cluster at in the center of the city has all the ingredients of a magnificent architecture and a rich historical past that can surprise.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel with in Delhi
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.