Agra Day Tour with Fatehpur Sikri
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings.
In this tour we are giving a chance to the travellors to visit two World Heritage Sites in one day, where you can explore Mughal's architecture and rich heritage of india. This agra tour package is designed for people who want to explore Taj Mahal and Fatehpur sikri in one day This tour provide arrival from Delhi and Dropping back to Delhi from newly built yamuna express way.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Pick and drop from Delhi-Agra-Delhi in A.C.car
- Private english speaking guide
- All parking, toll taxes, driver fee and fuel
- Lunch in multi cuisine restaurant
- Bottled water
- Attractions Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
What's excluded :
- Any alcohol served with lunch
- Any tips to guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri India
Explore Diwan-i-aam, Diwan-i-khas, Khas Mahal, Jodha bai palace, Buland Darwaza and Panch Mahal.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Mehtab Bagh is a garden famous for a sunset view of Taj Mahal. It is situated on the backside of the yamuna river.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any Hotel, Airport, and Railway Station
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/11/2020 - 8/10/2021
Monday: 06:30 AM - 07:30 AM Tuesday: 06:30 AM - 07:30 AM Wednesday: 06:30 AM - 07:30 AM Thursday: 06:30 AM - 07:30 AM Saturday: 06:30 AM - 07:30 AM Sunday: 06:30 AM - 07:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal is remain closed on Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.