Agra Day Trip by Train from Delhi
Agra is the world famous city of India, known mainly for the “Taj Mahal”. It is located on the banks of the river Yamuna in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, India. Agra, the 16-17th century capital of the Mughals, is home to monuments such as the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. The city is very ancient and offers an unparalleled experience to visitors from all around the world. Same Day Agra Tour By Train is wonderful to enjoy Agra tour with your loved ones. In this unique tour, we will introduce you with the Taj Mahal and nearby tourist places.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup / Drop from Hotel to New Delhi Railway Station By AC Car
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Private air-conditioned car for Agra City Tour
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Breakfast & Dinner in Train
- All parking fees, tolls, taxes, Driver allowances, and fuel etc.
- fully Air conditioned Shatabdi Express Chair Car Tickets with Breakfast & Dinner
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee of Monuments
- Any Tips, Beverages. Laundry, Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Peer Voyages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peer Voyages, New Delhi India
Early Morning our company representative will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to New Delhi Railway Station to board the superfast air conditioned Shatabdi Express train to Agra. Breakfast onboard train.
Arrive Agra, Pick up from Railway Station.& transfer to the hotel for the use of Rest Rooms and introduction to the Local Guide.
VISIT THE TAJ MAHAL - A white marble Tomb building 1631 - 1648 in Agra,(Having been Designed by Giants and finished by Jewellers) seat of the Mughal Empire by Shah Jahan for his wife, the monument sums up many of the formal themes that have played through Islamic architecture. Its refined elegance is a conspicuous contrast both to the Hindu architecture of pre - Islamic India, with its thick walls, corbelled arches and heavy lintels and to the Indo Islamic styles, in which Hindu elements are combined with an electric assortment of motifs from Persian and Turkish sources.
Visit the Agra fort - situated on the banks of Yamuna river, north west of the Taj Mahal, this majestic fort was started by the Emperor Akbar and it developed as a strong hold of the Mughal Empire, under successive generations. This majestic fortness of red sandstone encompasses with in its 2.5 km long endosure walls, the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. It comprises many visionary palaces, such as the Jahagir Palace and the Khas Mahal, built by Shah Jahan, audience halls such as the Dewan E Khas and two very beautiful mosques.
Transfer to Hotel for buffet lunch.
1430 HRS. (Same Day Agra Tour by Train)
Visit Fateh Pur Sikri - The Imperial city of the Mughal dynasty. It is very difficult to express the architectural grandeur city as one can only experience the aura of these forts. Famously known as the city of Ghosts, it was built by the great Mughal Emperor. Fateh Pur Sikri is a place worth visiting to discover how once the city could have been which has now turned into ruins, situated 26 miles west of Agra, it was build at orders of the Mughal Emperor Akbar. The buildings at Fateh Pur Sikri blended both Islamic and Hindu elements in their architectural style.
Free to explore the Agra's rich heritage of handicrafts or Free at Leisure.
Transfer to Railway Station to board the super fast Shatabdi Express train to Delhi.
Arrive Delhi & Pick up from New Delhi Railway Station. & transfer to the hotel. Overnight at Delhi. End Your Same day Agra Tour by Train with sweet Momories.
Note - *Taj Mahal Remain Closed on Friday
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we provide pick up & drop Delhi Hotel / Airport or anywhere Delhi ,Gurgaon ,NCR DelhiAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.