Agra Food Walk
A food walk in Agra takes you to the centuries old bazaars and the food shops there which specialise in a some of the most delicious Indian food dishes available anywhere. This food walk is an excellent way to walk through some old crowded streets, taste some local delicacies and have a feel of the local way of life and culture at the same time.
This is not an average sightseeing tour but an insight in to culinary culture and way of life in Agra.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from outside Agra.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
In a food walk we usually visit 7 to 9 different food shops in 3-4 hours in some of oldest neighbouthoods of Agra. SOme of the food dishes include like lassi, tikka, jalebi, kabab, kachori, and various others. Food in these food walks can be modified a bit in order to cater to food preferences of the guests like vegetarian food, some food allergies and so on.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us to finalise pickup
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is no exact dress code. But a casual, conservative attire is recommended for walk in crowded streets.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Guides are comfortable in English and Hindi.
- Please inform of any dietary preferences and medical conditions in advance.
- Food included in the food walk can be custoised to some extent to suit preferences like spiciness, vegetarian etc.
- Most food is vegetarian with a few non-vegetarian options.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.