Agra Full Day City Tour- Sunrise To Sunset
Full Day Agra City Tour- Sunrise To Sunset is the guided tour where you will visit Taj Mahal at the sunrise time, later Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daula (Baby Taj) and Mehtab Bagh (Moonlight Garden) at the sunset time. You will also visit some historical arts and crafts. You will explore this city in an air-conditioned vehicle with your professional tour guide, your tour guide will explain to everything in detail about the monuments' history, architecture and city's culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel /Train Station pick-up and drop-off assistance
- Professional live tour guide service
- Packaged mineral water
- All toll taxes, parking fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Monuments' tickets/ entrances
- Food and drinks
- Tipping /Gratuities to guide and driver
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
06:00 AM Pick up from Agra Hotel or Train Station in Agra and proceed straight to get the view of Taj Mahal during Sunrise. After your astonishing visit to the Taj Mahal, take a break and have your breakfast.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Visit the nearby located Agra Fort, the erstwhile power house of the mughal empire. The Fort was built by the third mughal emperor Akbar the great. The Fort was constructed in the year 1565 A.D. Agra Fort has beautiful constructions like Jahagiri Palace, Khas Mahal, Diwan-i-Aam and Musamman Burj, this is the place where Shahjahan was house arrested by Aurangzeb.
After the Agra Fort visit, you will be taken to one of the most popular restaurants in Agra for delicious lunch. Spend sometime enjoying your meal and take some rest.
After the lunch, Agra local market. Enjoy the visit to colorful arts and handicrafts of Agra, one can visit marble factory for the most famous marble inlay art. The city also famous for hand woven carpets and embroidery articles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
After the market, head straight to the Itmad-ud-Daula (Baby Taj) if Taj Mahal didn't pour your soul from beauty, there is a another monument called Baby Taj, it looks like replica of Taj Mahal. This monument equally beautiful and historically important. The monument is actually a tomb of Itmad-ud-Daula, an official in the mughal empire. Due to its historically importance and beauty, the Baby Taj is visited by millions every year.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Visit Mehtab Bagh, also known as moonlight garden. This beautiful garden provides peace and breathtaking view of Taj Mahal during sunset.
After your majestic Agra full day city tour, we will drop you at your hotel or train station in Agra
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Tourists should give us information about their pick-up location in Agra.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.