Agra Full Day Taj Mahal at Sunrise With Agra Fort & Itimad-ud-Daulah From Delhi
Spend a full day, exploring the city of Agra during this Taj Mahal at Sunrise Day Trip. Discover the beauty of Taj Mahal a renowned monument with a professional tour guide, learning about its construction history. You will also visit another UNESCO World Heritage Site, Agra Fort. This historical fort was the main residence of the Emperors of the Mughal dynasty. Later head to Itimad-ud-Daulah popularly known as Baby Taj, a small version of Taj Mahal. This tour also includes private tour, Buffet Breakfast, Monuments Entrance fees, Professional Local Tour Guide. Round-trip & Sightseeing by AC Vehicle.
per adult from
13 to 15 hours
What's included :
- Private tour
- Professional Private Guide
- Monument Entrances (Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Itimad-ud-Daulah)
- All Fees and Taxes
- WiFi on board
- Hotel/Airport pick-up and drop-off by AC Vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Crystal Sarovar Premiere, Agra
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yamuna Expressway, Yamuna Expy, Chi V, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
The below proposed schedule is flexible and you may change the timings as per your preference. Kindly contact us for the changes.
2:30 am: In order to see Taj Mahal in Sunrise, you will be picked-up by your driver from hotel/Airport or from your desired location in Delhi followed by a drive to Agra in Air-conditioned Vehicle via India's famous Yamuna Expressway (it will take around 3 Hours, approx 210 km).
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
5:15 am: On Agra arrival, take small stop at a hotel for freshening up or using the washroom before starting the tour of Taj Mahal at Sunrise. you will meet your Professional Tour guide at the hotel lobby or any other pre-fixed location in Agra.
5:30 am: Proceed the tour with a beautiful & stunning sunrise view of Taj Mahal, the magnificent monument that stands at the heart of India has a story that has been melting the hearts of millions of listeners since the time Taj Mahal has been visible. A story, that although ended back in 1631, continues to live on in the form of Taj Mahal and is considered a living example of eternal love. It's the love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Crystal Sarovar Premiere, Agra, Fatehabad Rd, Near KFC, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
After visiting Taj Mahal enjoy your buffet breakfast.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After having buffet Breakfast, start the tour of Agra Fort, is another UNESCO World Heritage site located in Agra, India. Agra Fort built by the third mughal emperor Akbar in Red Sandstone when he was through with the consolidation of his power after accession to power in 1654, Agra Fort worked both as a military strategic point as well as the royal residence.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Next stop to visit another superb but small building of Mughals known as Itimad-ud-Daulah popularly known as Baby Taj as it looks like a small version of Taj Mahal.
Later, you can spend time exploring india through its artistic art and craft is an interesting journey as Agra is also a heaven for the shopaholics who can't overcome the temptation of splurging on shopping.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Yamuna Expressway (Agra), Kuberpur, Uttar Pradesh 283202, India
After completing the tour of Agra, you will be dropped off to your hotel/Airport in Delhi/NCR
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.