Agra Local Trip with Fatehpur Sikri
This tour specially designed for travels who want to explore Taj Mahal & Agra Fort with Fatehpur sikari in one day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private AC Car For Entire Tour Activity
- Live Tour Guide (English, French, German, Russian, Spanish)
- Lunch At Multi cuisine Restaurant
- All Toll Taxes & Parking
- Water Bottle & Cookies
What's excluded :
- Tip/Gratuities To Guide & Driver (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal Expenses
- Entry Tickets Of Monuments
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The construction of this marble masterpiece is credited to the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan who erected this mausoleum in memory of his beloved wife, ArjumandBano Begum, popularly known as MumtazMahal, who died in A.H. 1040 (A.D. 1630).
Her last wish to her husband was “to build a tomb in her memory such as the world had never seen before”.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site located in Agra, India. The fort is also known as LalQila, Fort Rouge and Red Fort of Agra. It is about 2.5 km northwest of its much more famous sister monument, the TajMahal. The fort can be more accurately described as a walled palatial city.
Agra Fort built by Akbar in Red Sandstone when he was through with the consolidation of his power after accession to power in 1654, Agra Fort worked both as a military strategic point as well as the royal residence.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Approx 01 hour drive one side) Fatehpur Sikri is a fascinating ghost city built in the 16th century; 40 km from Agra Akbar the great, who at 26 years did not have an heir, founded this historic site. Fatehpur Sikri He went to a saint, Shaikh Salim Chishti who lived in a city called Sikri. His blessing gave Akbar 3 sons. As a gesture, Akbar built a whole new city in Sikri. Akbar named his new capital Fatehpur Sikri or the City of Victory.
Fatehpur Sikri is one of the finest examples of Mughal architectural splendour at its height. It was built between 1569 and 1585 and was intended to be the joint capital with Agra, but was soon deserted because the water system could not support any residents.
It remained untouched for over 400 years now and its palaces are a remainder of the extravagance of the Mughals Fatehpur Sikri is the best example of the culmination of Hindu and Muslim architecture.
Fatehpur Sikri Mosque is said to be a copy of the mosque in Mecca and has designs, derived from the Persian & Hindu architecture.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick up location as per our guest request.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.