Agra Same Day Taj Mahal tour by Gatimaan Train With Buffet Lunch
Experience a memorable 14 Hours Day Tour from New Delhi to Agra by Superfast Express Train (Gatimaan Express).The tour includes visit of Taj Mahal (A UNESCO World Heritage Site) along with private Professional Local Tour Guide, Agra Fort. Tour also includes Buffet Lunch in one of the best multi-cuisine restaurant in Agra .
per adult from
13 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Private Tour.
- Private Local Professional Tour Guide.
- Buffet Lunch in a multi-cuisine Restaurant.
- Breakfast & Dinner on board in train
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off in Delhi to railway station.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing by Air-Conditioned Private Vehicle.
- Monument Entrance fee ( Taj Mahal & Agra Fort)
- Train Ticket AC Economy Chair Car (Delhi to Agra - Agra to Delhi)
- Entry/Admission - Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station Parcel Goodown
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Agra Railway Station
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station Parcel Goodown, Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station, Nizamuddin, Nizamuddin East, New Delhi, Delhi 120013, India
07:00 am: Pick-up from hotel/Airport or from client's desired location in Delhi. Then you will be transferred to the Railway Station HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN (NZM) to board the Superfast Express Train for Agra followed by drive.
08:10 am: Train departure for Agra (Gatimaan Express - Train No - 12049).
The Train leaves Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station at 8:10 am and reaches Agra at 9:50 am (01:40 minutes).
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
09:50 am: Arrival at Agra Railway Station (Agra Cantt). There you will be welcomed by your driver with AC Car at the main exit gate, holding a Sign-Board with your name on it. And then you will be taken to a hotel for using washroom. Your guide will meet you at the same hotel.
The tour of "UNESCO World Heritage site" The Taj Mahal.
10:30 pm: Start the tour with a beautiful iconic view of Taj Mahal, the magnificent monument that stands at the heart of India has a story that has been melting the hearts of millions of listeners since the time Taj has been visible. A story, that although ended back in 1631, continues to live on in the form of Taj Mahal and is considered a living example of eternal love. It's the love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Taj Mahal Restaurant, Fatehabad Rd, near Fal Fruit Shope, Opposite Saga Emporium, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
You can have your Buffet lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After having delicious lunch, start the tour of Agra Fort is also a UNESCO World Heritage site located in Agra, India. It is about 2.5 km northwest of its much more famous sister monument, the Taj Mahal. The fort can be more accurately described as a walled palatial city. Agra Fort built by Akbar in Red Sandstone when he was through with the consolidation of his power after accession to power in 1654, Agra Fort worked both as a military strategic point as well as the royal residence.
Agra is very famous for beautiful handicraft.
Apart from the various historical monuments, Agra is also a heaven for the shopaholics where you will find distinctive handicrafts such as Marble inlay work, brass-ware, Carpets, Jewelry, Embroidery, Leather goods & Clothes to get some souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Agra Railway Station, Agra-Bikaner Road, Railway Station Colony, Agra Cantt, Idgah Colony, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
05:00 pm: After completing your tour in Agra, You will be transferred to Agra Railway Station (Agra Cantt) to board the Superfast Express Train for HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN Railway Station (NZM).
05:50 pm: The Train departure.
07:30 pm: Your train will be arrived at Nizamuddin Railway Station then your driver will Drop you off at your Hotel/Airport or any preferred location in Delhi.
Note: The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
End of tour.
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please keep in your mind that Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday.
- Adult Pricing Applies For All Travelers.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaint or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant woman.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Carry a current valid passport or any Id is required on the day of traveling and the Id should contain the passenger photograph.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on time of the weather and traffic conditions.
- sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.