Agra Same Day Tour With Abhaneri & Fatehpur Sikri From Jaipur with Lunch
On this day excursion from Jaipur to Agra, visit the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Also, explore Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, two UNESCO World Heritage sites. On the return drive to Jaipur stop at the village of Abhaneri and visit the 10th century stepwell there. It is one of the largest and oldest stepwells of India.
• Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
• Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, UNESCO World Heritage sites
• Stepwell of Abhaneri
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Lunch (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Chand Baori (Step well)
What's excluded :
- Additional food or drink, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
You will be picked up from your hotel in Jaipur for the four hour drive to Agra, situated 150 miles away from Jaipur.
Upon reaching Agra visit the famous Taj Mahal, a mausoleum of white marble built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in the 17th century in memory of his favorite wife. The Taj Mahal is regarded as the best example of Mughal architecture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Afterwards visit the 16th century Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The fort was the seat of the Mughal Empire until 1638 when the capital was shifted to Delhi. Made of red sandstone, the fort is best described as a walled city with several well preserved palaces, halls and a mosque.
Next take lunch (beverage excluded) at a local restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
After lunch head back to Jaipur stopping on the way at Fatehpur Sikri, the abandoned capital of the Mughal Empire. Visit the many halls, palaces and the tomb of the Muslim Saint Salim Chishti. The 180 feet high gateway, Buland Darwaza, is an architectural marvel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chand Baori (Step well), Jaipur-Agra Road, Abhaneri 303313 India
The last stop on the itinerary is a visit to the 10th century stepwell in the village of Abhaneri. Stepwells were invented by the natives of Rajasthan to harvest rainwater. The 13 storied stepwell has a subterranean palace at its base, which served as a summer retreat for the royal family.
At the end of the tour you will be driven back to Jaipur and dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Children below 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and hats are highly recommended.
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.