Agra Taj Mahal Sunrise Visit from Delhi by Private Car with Guide
Visit the world-famous Taj Mahal at sunrise on this full-day tour from New Delhi. Get picked up from the airport or your Delhi hotel and travel in a private vehicle to Agra. Dawn is a magical time to see the Taj Mahal, the UNESCO World Heritage Site built by a Mughal emperor in memory of his beloved wife. Afterwards, your guide will take you to the imposing red sandstone Agra Fort and to enjoy some shopping, before returning Delhi. Breakfast, transport, and entrance fees are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Tips to Guide & Driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
02:30 Hrs - Delhi - Agra by Private Car ( 3-4 hrs )
Pick up from your Hotel in Delhi and leave for Agra by private car.
06:30 - Arrive Agra
On arrival our guide will meet you and proceed for Sunrise tour of world famous - Taj Mahal (A UNESCO World Heritage Site). Taj Mahal is a symbol of the devotion and dedication of love that was built by emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of her wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
08:30 Hrs - Breakfast :
Breakfast will be provided at one of the best local AC restaurants
09:30 Hrs :
Visit The Imposing Agra Fort (A UNESCO World Heritage Site), built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
11:00 Hrs :
You may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and soft stone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leather ware, brass ware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
12:00 Hrs : Agra - Delhi by Car
After a memorable day, drive back to Delhi. On arrival you will be dropped to your hotel / airport in Delhi.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Delhi / Noida / Airport
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.