Agra to Fatehpur Sikri Half-Day Tour - A Guided Experience
Spend half of your day visiting Fatehpur Sikri, the "City of Victory" located 35 km from Agra on a low hill of the Vindhya mountain range.
The tour will start from Agra at 9:00 am for the Morning tour and 1.30 pm for the Afternoon tour and drive to Fatehpur Sikri. An epic architecture made of red sandstone. Fatehpur Sikri was built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar during 1572-1585 A.D. A sonless Akbar had gone to Sikri to seek blessings of a Muslim Saint Sheikh Salim Chishti and he was blessed with a son. To express his gratitude, he constructed his capital city and named it Fatehpur Sikri. A guide will show the beautiful marble tomb of Sheikh Salim Chisti and other renowned places Diwan-I-Am, Diwan-I-Khaas, Buland Darwaza, Panch Mahal, Jodha Bai's Palace and Birbal Bhavan.
Morning tour: 9:00 am - 12 pm
Evening tour: 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Duration: 3 - 4 Hours
Minimum occupancy: 2 Pax
Maximum occupancy: 7 Pax
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off to the Hotel
- Air Conditioned car
- English Speaking Guide
- Toll tax and Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Any Monument fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Fatehpur Sikri got its name from the town Sikri which occupied the place before this town. This ancient city was the capital of the Mughal Empire between 1572 and 1585.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from all hotels in AgraAirports
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.