Agra,Taj Mahal with Fatehpur Sikri Day Trip from Delhi includes Guide
Enjoy this private tour to the Agra Taj Mahal, Fort, the winding backstreets of Agra and Fatehpur Sikri. Accompanied by your own private Friendly English Speaking Driver.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- English-speaking driver
- Local guide in Agra Only.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- all applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Monuments entrance tickets.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Morning at 6 Am you will start you tour from Delhi to Fatehpur Sakri it will take you 4 Hrs on arrival you will visit Fatehpur Sikri, (40 kilometers) from Agra. This magnificent ghost city was built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and became the capital of Mughal India for 15 years before it was abandoned due to scarcity of water. Jama Masjid, the 54-meter-high Victory Gate (Buland Darwaza), the white marble tomb of Shikh Salim Chrishti as well as many palaces and pavilions that blend elements of Hindu, Islamic and Persian architecture.
Later you will drive to Agra to Visit Agra Fort. Your Agra guide will meet you at the monument to show you around.
Emperor Shah Jahan, who built the Taj Mahal in memory of his wife, was imprisoned in the Agra Fort by his son Aurangzeb. From the fort he was able to see the Taj Mahal – the mausoleum of his wife, Mumtaz. The fort is home to a number of beautiful mosques, such as Nagina Masjid, Meena Masjid, Sheesh Mahal, Khas Mahal, After fort you have lunch.
Later you will go to visit Taj Mahal at Sunset That is the best time to see Taj Mahl. Marvel at the spectacular Taj Mahal as the sunset in the background. Take your time to admire this majestic place, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most famous and beautiful buildings in the world.Later drive back to Delhi for your Stay.
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Fatehpur Sikri is a small city in northern India, just west of Agra, founded by a 16th-century Mughal emperor. Red sandstone buildings cluster at its center. Buland Darwaza gate is the entrance to Jama Masjid mosque. Nearby is the marble Tomb of Salim Chishti. Diwan-E-Khas hall has a carved central pillar. Jodha Bais Palace is a mix of Hindu and Mughal styles, next to the 5-story Panch Mahal that overlooks the site.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
this tour includes free Pickup from Hotel,Airport or Place Suggest by Traveler with in DelhiAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is provided in 3 different vehicles: 1-3 Person by Tata Indigo or Swift Dzire and 4 to 6 Person by Toyota Innova and 7 to 10 person by Tempo Traveller.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.