Agrigento- Piazza Armerina
The tour begins with a visit to the majestic archaeological area of the Valley of the Temples, in Agrigento (UNESCO World Heritage Site), famous for its 7 temples. Second stop in Piazza Armerina (since 1997 it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site), which includes a visit to Villa Romana del Casale, a prestigious imperial villa with the best Roman mosaics preserved in the world: mosaic floors, wall mosaics, columns, capitals and coins .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- NOT INCLUDED entrance tickets for museums, churches and attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle dei Templi, Piazza Archeologica 1 Via Panoramica Dei Templi, 92100, Agrigento, Sicily Italy
Discovering the Valley of the Temples, one of the most extensive, representative and best preserved archaeological sites of classical Greek civilization, included in 1998 by UNESCO in the list of World Heritage Sites.
The archaeological area corresponds to the remains of ancient Akragas, the original nucleus of modern Agrigento.
Inside the area there is also the Pietro Griffo Regional Archaeological Museum, which houses 5688 artifacts that illustrate the history of the area from prehistory to the end of the Greco-Roman age.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Villa Romana del Casale, Strada Provinciale 90, Piazza Armerina, Sicily Italy
The Villa Romana del Casale in Piazza Armerina, in Sicily, is the supreme example of a late imperial Roman luxury villa and symbolizes the use of the territory by the Romans as the center of the large property on which the rural economy was based of the Western Empire.
Villa del Casale is one of the most luxurious of its kind and is famous for the richness and quality of its mosaics (4th century AD), which are recognized as the most beautiful in situ Roman mosaics. This mosaic treasure testifies to the life habits of the Roman ruling class and shows the mutual influences between cultures and exchanges in the ancient Mediterranean - between the Roman world and the North African area. (1H30 STOP)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 188, 95131 Catania CT, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Porto di Catania - Molo di Levante, 95121 Catania, Province of Catania, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.