AGUA AZUL and MISOL-HA FALLS - (Private Tour from Palenque)
The Cascadas de Agua Azul (Spanish for “Blue Water Waterfall”) are found near the Municipality of Tumbalá, in the middle of the Chiapas rainforest. It consists of many cataracts following one after another in the Cascadas de Agua Azul Natural Park. The larger cataracts may be about 6 meters (20 ft.) high.
The Misol Ha Waterfall is a worthy representative of the eco-tourism of Chiapas, located a few miles from Palenque, in the state of Chiapas. This beautiful destination offers a unique experience where the interaction with nature is the most important element, being under the control of a local group of co-owners that have the task to preserve the flora and fauna of the place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas de Misol-Ha
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas de Agua Azul
What's excluded :
- Everything not included in the list ("What's Included")
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascadas de Misol-Ha, Carretera Ocosingo Reserva de la Biósfera Montes Azules, Palenque Mexico
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cascadas de Agua Azul, Reserva Especial de la Biosfera Cascadas Agua Azul, Palenque 29920 Mexico
Agua Azul Falls and National Park
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick-up the travelers in every hotel or meeting point of Palenque. Please send this information at the time of booking.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.