Ahhh Ras Natango Gallery and Garden Private Transportation
Follow a guide through the serene gardens, taking in sights of hummingbirds and indigenous Jamaican plants. Listen to guided commentary as you explore, then end the tour.
DOES NOT include entry which is $35per person
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Adult-$35 and Child: US$20.00 (Per Child ages 3-11)
- Lunch: US$15.00 (Per Person)
- Entry/Admission - Ahhh...Ras Natango Gallery and Garden
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ahhh...Ras Natango Gallery and Garden, 1 Ras Natango Way Camrose District, Montego Bay Jamaica
Ahhh Ras Natango is a tropical retreat comprising a gallery and botanical garden atop the hills overlooking Montego Bay. The gallery features work by resident self-taught and formally-trained artists – Ras Natango, Tamika and Ayale. The gift shop in keeping with the property’s ambiance, is named appropriately, Ahhh…Treasures because of the unique items found in it. It’s a continuation of the gallery with artistic gift items. Hand painted cushion covers, hand painted bags, hats, paper weights, and many more items. The gift shop also houses an assemblage of sea shells collected on the beach to make one-of-a-kind sea creatures. There is treasure for everyone to discover. The garden is home to more than 50 species of fern, unusual floral plants and beautiful trees in themed sections. There two sections - the Fairy’s Village, and a Dinosaur Era garden which includes plants that are endemic to Jamaica. The gardens are popular for weddings but they are also used as teaching tools to teach about man’s impact on nature.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
if name of hotel is not listed please type when booking.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.