Ahmadabad One Day Cultural Tour
Ahmadabad city was founded 1411AD.by Ahmed shah and like wisely it bears the name of the founder. This is renowned all over the world on account of it’s culture and architecture. In this present tour product we take you on one day Ahmadabad cultural tour and provide you a chauffeur driven car for the trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Sabarmati Ashram / Mahatma Gandhi's Home
- Entry/Admission - Akshardham Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hathee Singh Jain Temple, Hutheesing Wadi Near Delhi Darwaja, Ahmedabad India
We will pick you in the morning at 9am from your hotel for your one day Ahmadabad city tour. You will be driven in an air-conditioned car up to the Hathee Singh jain temple which was built in 1850AD.by a rich trader named Hathee Singh. The temple is dedicated to Dharm nath who was the 15th tirthankara. The temple made in double storeys out of stone will mesmerize you by it’s beauty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sidi Saiyyed Mosque, Bhadra Rd Opposite Electricity House, Gheekanta, Lal Darwaja, Ahmedabad 380001 India
After visiting the jain temple you will be driven towards the famous Siddi Saiyyed’s mosque which dates back to 16th century. This mosque is a fine specimen of indo-Islamic architecture. Praiseworthy are the filigree work and floral patterns done in the structure.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sabarmati Ashram / Mahatma Gandhi's Home, Gandhi Smarak Sangrahalaya, Ahmedabad 380027 India
Later you can visit the famous Sabarmati Ashram where Mahatma Gandhi stayed with his wife. It is now a museum which houses lots of pictures of Mahatma’s life and deeds.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Akshardham Temple, J Road, Sector 20, Gandhinagar 3820202 India
After visiting Sabarmati Ashram you will be taken to the Akshardham temple which was built in 1992 out of pink sandstone and is dedicated to Swaminarayan. This temple has much affinity to the Akshardham temple in Delhi. After finishing the tour you can drive by the satellite area of the town and later you will be dropped back at your hotel in Ahmadabad.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ahmedabad Junction, Kalupur Railway Station Rd, Sakar Bazzar, Kalupur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380002, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.