AIR SOFT Game Park
Airsoft or Softair is a tactical game that should be played on a terrain that is enthralling and varied as possible, which is a given at Hangar 37 on Gran Canaria. In the game, teams compete in different scenarios against each other, so it does not get boring.
At the Hangar 37 Airsoft battle field there are also operators who ensure that everyone is involved in the game.The principle of the or airsoft battle is similar to that of Paintball or Laserdrome games. However, small balls made of plastic are used here instead.
These small balls do not hurt nor bruise as paint balls can do.You can visit Hangar 37 on Gran Canaria alone, with friends and of course as a group. It can also be played against other players, so you always get your money’s worth. Airsoft is suitable for almost any age group, but younger children should of course be accompanied by their parents. Children are allowed to play on the field from 12 years onward.
per adult from
1 to 5 hours
What's included :
- 350 airsoft balls
- Airsoft Weapon
- Airsoft Mask
- Entry/Admission - Hangar 37
What's excluded :
- Confortable Shoes
- Visit: Hangar 37, Gc-500 Trasera del Gran Karting, junto al aeroclub de Tarajalillo, 35107, San Bartolome de Tirajana, Gran Canaria Spain
The Hangar 37 Airsoft-battle is played on this exciting terrain, with tanks, old plains and bunkers. Ideal to come as a group with a few friends. But you can also come alone, as many do. You will be assigned to a team. And do not worry, you can even come alone and compete against other players.
Departure Point :Hangar 37, Gc-500 Trasera del Gran Karting, junto al aeroclub de Tarajalillo, 35107, San Bartolome de Tirajana, Gran Canaria Spain
Departure Time :Adults Only Access 7/31/2020 - 8/2/2022
AIRSOFT Battle Field 7/31/2020 - 8/2/2022
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM Friday - Sunday: 03:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.