Air Taxi & Tour Niagara - Toronto
Enjoy a spectacular view of Niagara Falls from above on this 60-minute air tour and Air Taxi to Toronto. Save the drive to Toronto and fly from Niagara District Airport to Toronto Island Airport. This package includes a 1-way air taxi to Toronto, highlighted by a 15-minute flight over the Niagara Region along the way. The flight is about 1 hour in length, including the Niagara Escarpment, Lake Ontario shoreline, and Toronto Skyline views.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Ontario, Ontario L1S 3Z3 Canada
7,340 sq mi (19,000 km2).... that's almost the size of New Jersey. Good for swimming, fishing, boating, shipping, sailing, and beautiful long sunsets!
Pass By: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
The Niagara River's western shore overlooks the Horseshoe Falls, the cascades' most expansive section. The views from 1,900 feet / 575 metres above the ground are spectacular, and a 'once in a lifetime' experience.
Pass By: Niagara Falls Air Tours Inc., 468 Niagara Stone Rd Hangar 22 Niagara District Airport, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
The Gateway to Niagara, this 'well kept secret' airport see lots of celebrities jetting in, on their way to perform at Niagara Casino, or just take in the Falls! Seen recently, Enrique Iglesias, Ringo Starr, Kate Moss... just to name a few!
Pass By: CN Tower, 290 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, Ontario M5V 3L9 Canada
See the CN Tower and Toronto Skyline as you approach Billy Bishop Toronto Island Airport from the west! Awesome views!
Pass By: Toronto Island Park, 9 Queens Quay West Bay Street, Jack Layton Ferry Terminal, Toronto, Ontario M5J 2H3 Canada
The island community is considered to be the largest urban car-free community in North America, although some service vehicles are permitted. Access to the Islands is by ferry, including the City of Toronto ferries operating from Jack Layton Ferry Terminal at the foot of Bay Street, or by water taxis.
Pass By: Hamilton, Hamilton, Ontario
Hamilton is a Canadian port city on the western tip of Lake Ontario. The Niagara Escarpment, a huge, forested ridge known locally as "the mountain" and dotted with conservation areas and waterfalls, divides the city. The long-distance Bruce Trail runs along the escarpment.
Pass By: Mississauga, Mississauga, Ontario
Mississauga is a city in the Canadian province of Ontario and a suburb of Toronto. It is situated on the shores of Lake Ontario in the Regional Municipality of Peel, bordering Toronto. With a population of 721,599 as of the 2016 census, Mississauga is the sixth-most populous municipality in Canada, third-most in Ontario, and second-most in the Greater Toronto Area
Pass By: Burlington, Burlington, Ontario
The Burlington Bay James N. Allan Skyway, originally called the Burlington Bay Skyway and simply known as the Burlington Skyway, is a pair of high-level freeway bridges (built in 1958 and 1985) spanning the Burlington Bay Canal. The Skyway, as it is locally known, is located in Hamilton and Burlington, Ontario, Canada, and is part of the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) highway linking Fort Erie with Toronto. It is a city in the Regional Municipality of Halton at the northwestern end of Lake Ontario in Ontario, Canada. Along with Milton to the north, Burlington forms the west end of the Greater Toronto Area, and is also part of the Hamilton metropolitan census area
Departure Point :Niagara District Airport, 468 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
Return Detail :Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport Terminal, Ferry Ramp, Toronto, ON M5V 1A1, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of three (3) people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, the option of an alternative date or full refund will be offered.
- If space available, Two pieces of standard carry-on baggage allowed: 24x10x14 — up to 30 kilograms / 65 pounds total
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Weight Restrictions - not more than 675 lbs/305 kg, including all passengers and baggage.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.