Airplane Charter - Private Flight from Phoenix to Sedona in a 1930 Stinson SM-8A
Fly with us in our beautifully restored 1930 Stinson "Detroiter" to beautiful Sedona, Arizona where you can explore or relax in one of the coolest resort towns this side of the Rockies.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This beautiful scenic adventure will take us north from the Phoenix Deer Valley airport to the Sedona Airport located in the beautiful red rock country north of Phoenix. The majesty of the scenery is unmatched and is sure to amaze you as we fly up the Cottonwood Canyon to our destination. Flight time to Sedona is approximately 1 hour (depending on wind and weather). This package includes 2 hours of wait time at the airport. Additional wait time is $125/hr. Discounts and special arrangements can be arranged by calling us for details.
Departure Point :East Airport Boulevard, E Airport Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85027, USA
Return Detail :Sedona Airport, 235 Air Terminal Dr, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.