airport Cairo layover to giza pyramid and Egyptian museum
layover tours from Cairo to The Great Pyramids, Sphinx & Valley Temple The Egyptian Museum Tut Anch Amun Treasures
Get historical insights from your Egyptologist guide
Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel or port
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- airport pick up and drop off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Enjoy warm welcome in Egypt with round-the-clock pick-up’s according to your flight arrival time.
Your Tour guide will be waiting you at Cairo airport outside the arrival hall. They will be holding a sign of your name , You do not need to look for them – they will be waiting for you and will find you.
From the moment your tour starts, your guide will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
Start your tour to the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, Mykerinus, the Great Sphinx, the Valley Temple of the pyramids & many outstanding photo stops.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Move to visit the Egyptian Museum which has 250,000 artifacts and the treasure of Tutankhamun which consists of gold and jewelry enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in 1920 when his tomb was excavated, After finishing the tour you will be transferred to Cairo Airport at least 2 hours before your international flight time.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotelsAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.