Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City
This convenient and reliable service is available daily all year round, with frequent departures in connection to scheduled passenger flights through Keflavik International Airport (KEF). The coaches are located right outside the arrivals terminal and depart according to a fixed schedule. From the airport, the coaches go directly to Reykjavik City and complimentary drop-offs are offered in the city center by Safnahúsið / Culture house (bus stop 6), Lækjargata (bus stop 3) and by Rauðarárstígur (bus stop 13).
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- After collecting your luggage and exiting the customs check, follow directions for the pick-up area for scheduled buses, which is on the other end of the glass-covered walkway outside the arrivals hall. Uniformed staff inside the terminal can assist if you have any questions or if you are unsure of where to go. Bus will depart according to schedule and head directly to Reykjavik City.
During the 45 minute drive to Reykjavik you can either relax in our modern and comfortable coaches or make use of the free WiFi on board. Conveniently located city center drop-offs are offered for no extra charge.
Departure Point :Bus Pick-Up, Iceland
Return Detail :1: Bus Stop #6 - Safnahúsið The Culture House, Ingólfsstræti 1, 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
2: Bus Stop #13 Rauðarárstígur, Laugavegur 120, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
3: Gray Line Iceland, Hafnarstræti 20, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
4: Bus Stop #3 Lækjargata, Lækjargata 4, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 standard suitcases and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Child and youth rates apply only when accompanied by an adult, and for maximum 2 children/youths per each adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • Keep 1-2 front rows of the vehicle empty. • Allow access only via the back door of the vehicle if possible. • Ask passengers to spread throughout the vehicles as possible. • Masks are only required for those who are coughing or sneezing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.