Airport Transfer from Kusadasi to Bodrum
Enjoy a high-quality transfer experience at surprisingly low price. For complete peace of mind we’ll take you directly to Airport departure gate from your hotel door. Your driver will be waiting to meet you no matter what happens. No queues, no delays - we’ll get you to your destination quickly
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- According your flight departure time your driver will meet you at the lobby of your hoteland drive you to Bodrum (BJV) Airport international/domestic departure gate.
As comfort and safety are top priorities for us all vehicles are air conditioned, non smoking, fully insured, licensed and certified for tourist use by the state authorities. We offer baby car and booster seats. All transfers providing with one of our very experienced English speaking drivers with a Mercedes Vito (VIP)
Estimated time of driving to Bodrum airport is 2 hour
You should be ready at the Izmir Airport 1 hour 30 min before the domestic flight departure time.
You should be ready at the Izmir Airport 2 hours 30 min before the inernational flight departure time.
Please advise us your pick up time according important notes.
Departure Point :
Please be ready at the lobby of your hotel on time with your luggages. Please inform us your flight details at the time of booking
OtherKusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast - Pick up provided from Kusadasi and Davutlar Hotels
Departure Time :1/2/2019 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Bodrum, Muğla, Turkey - Bodrum Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.