Airport Transfer, Meet & Greet (Niagara Falls CAN to Pearson Int'l Airport, YYZ)
This is a private service with a maximum of five (5) guests per vehicle. We are happy to provide pick-up service to Toronto Pearson International Airport from the following areas: Niagara Falls, CANADA; Fort Erie; Port Colborne; St Catharines; Thorold; and Welland.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- At a pre-arranged time prior to your flight departure time from Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ), you will be met by a representative at your location and you will be transferred directly to the appropriate terminal at Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ).
Departure Point :
Please contact the supplier - See Sight Tours - to confirm your pickup location and time. See Sight Tours will email you directly to confirm the meeting location and time of your Airport Transfer.
OtherNiagara Falls, ON, Canada
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/24/2020 - 12/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 AM
12:00 PM - 04:30 PM
05:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Toronto Pearson International Airport, 6301 Silver Dart Dr, Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2, Canada - Terminal 1 or Terminal 3 (please specify upon booking)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests are welcome to bring their own car seats. Please advise upon booking as this will reduce the total number of seats available.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.