Airport Transfer to Grand Bahia Principe (Round-Trip)
Dwight Harvey Tours provides round-trip airport transportation from the Montego Bay airport to and from Grand Bahia Principe. The transfer accommodates a trained driver who will provide the best service to suite the customers need.
Also included is a comfortable drive in a luxurious and air conditioned vehicle and the assurance of a safe journey.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transportation
What's excluded :
- Customers will be directed to their awaiting luxurious and comfortable air-conditioned vehicle (Car, Van, Bus), and will enjoy the ride while any request of either music, food or sight-seeing can be made. A safe delivery to the destination is guaranteed.
For the returning trip to the airport, the designated driver will ensure he/she is punctual and will be waiting for the customers at the front lobby. Customers will be transported in a timely manner to the airport which will leave our passengers with a little extra time for his/her leisure. It is a definite that customers will be left satisfied and fulfilled with the transfer service that was provided, and they will always be pleased to return for another fun filled vacation.
Departure Point :
Pick up time for departure is arranged with driver upon arrival. For arrival at the airport, exit at the airport at the main exit, look to the right where the driver will be standing with a sign and your name written on it.
AirportsSangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
Departure Time :6/14/2019 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Runaway Bay, Jamaica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.